Botulinum toxins are neurotoxins that affect the nerves and cause paralysis in muscles. Clostridium botulinum, a kind of bacterium, produces these toxins. Botulinum toxins is used by doctors for different cosmetic or non-cosmetic purposes such as migraine headaches.
There are different brand names for botulinum toxin injections. After a complete evaluation, we will talk with you about the best options. Four main brand names in the United States are Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeauveau.
Botulinum toxins can be used for forehead wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s feet, marionette lines, and mouth corners, neck bands, and bunny lines. Aesthetic Injection has both the immediate effect of softening wrinkles between 1 to 2 weeks, and the long-term effect of improving skin elasticity and preventing the appearance of new wrinkles.
Dermal fillers are substances designed to be injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness. Hyaluronic acid is the most widely used dermal filler because it is found in some fluids and tissues in the body.
The most important uses of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are as follows:
• For adding volume to lips and giving a more beautiful and youthful appearance to lips
• For treatment of undereye wrinkles or dark circles and giving the patient beautiful eyes
• For correction of wrinkles on face and other areas
• For improving appearance of nasolabial fold
• For contouring and enhancing jawline
• For contouring and improvement of chin area
You can have a free consultation with us in-person or virtually
about Aesthetic Injection.